Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Follow Your Bliss and Make Money While Your at it :)

As many of my regular follows know, my mission in life is to help you learn to Follow Your Bliss.

Exactly what does “Follow Your Bliss” mean? I first heard this phrase when I was studying and learning from Dr. Joseph Campbell, a world renowned Sociological Anthropologist and author of the book, “Hero of a Thousand Faces”. Dr. Campbell said that cultures the world over share a universal truth; Ones purpose in life is to discover what you love to do more than anything else and then spend the rest of your life pursuing that passion. All of the great leaders throughout history have done it; even Jesus did it. Dr. Campbell called this “the Hero’s Journey” and believed that this was the secret to unlimited happiness and fulfillment in life.

I been attempting to find and follow my bliss ever since, and to my joy I have found it. For me it is all about serving others with love, respect, and compassion. In that light, I own, live-in and manage a foster home for adults with disabilities, and because of this business I am able to spend a great deal of time on my second passion, helping you learn to find and follow your bliss.

I am in the process of developing a Free Ebook, “Learn to Follow Your Bliss and Make Money While Your At It”, and in the interim I would like to give you a free gift, an online copy of Dr. Joe Vitale’s new book “Attract Money Now”. Just click any of the hyperlinks here to get your free copy.

I can also contact me for coaching or friendship on your journey to Follow Your Bliss @ my website: http://neotraining.net

Take Care,

David H. Paul

Your Free Home Business Coach

and Friend for Life

No comments: